We are looking for a skilled gardener to work alongside a tight knit team of motivated professionals, maintaining some of Auckland’s best high end residential gardens. Join our award-winning team at Humphreys Landscaping Ltd.
About the role
The person we are looking for needs to be motivated, a team player, skilled, a good communicator and reliable. You will be maintaining some of the most exclusive and beautiful gardens in Auckland.
This permanent, full time position offers the most competitive remuneration package within its field, working alongside a trained, energetic and professional team, within a well organised environment.
Humphreys Landscaping Ltd has a strong team of support for our gardening teams and we focus on developing career paths.
General gardening duties will include:
- Ability to manage power tools - hedges large & small, weed eating, leaf blowing and lawn mowing
- Understanding the pruning and grooming of plant material
- Managing soil health and appearance
- Understanding of fertiliser application, organic and other
- An understanding of pest management, organic and other
Skills & Experience
Applicants are preferred to have, but not limited to the following criteria:
- A horticulture qualification
- Plant knowledge
- Experience in garden maintenance
- A team player with a positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn
- A passion for working outdoors with plants
- Good communication skills when approaching clients and other team members
- A reliable attendance record
- A good level of physical fitness
- A full drivers' licence is required (and ability to drive manual)
Any Gardener looking to better themselves or progress their career in Horticulture or Gardening should not look any further. Please apply now through the online application form below.
Applicants for this position should be a NZ citizen, resident OR be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Ready To Apply?
Please fill in your details below and include a brief CV.